Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning
During this Future Thoughts coffee morning there will be the opportunity to gain information and advice on Wills, Trusts & Deputyship.
Facilitated by Matthew Billingsley (TEP FALA, Solicitor) and supported by information provided by Diverse Abilities.
Linwood Information, Advice and Guidance Team will also be present at this event.
Date: Thursday 16th January 2020
Venue: Family Room, Linwood Campus, Alma Road
Booking essential: Please contact, Shan Evans – 07908 876892 or Adele Miller – (01202)525107
Parents/carers from all campuses are welcome to attend.
More of our latest news
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019