Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination
Dear parents and carers,
I am very pleased to inform you that Linwood School has been nominated for the Diabetes UK Good Diabetes Care in School Award. The award celebrates and showcases schools that deliver good care and support to children and teenagers with Type 1 diabetes.
As part of the nomination, Diabetes UK is inviting parents and carers of pupils with Type 1 diabetes to complete a brief online parent survey at www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/school-nomination.
Please follow the link to the survey if you would like to show your support or to oppose this nomination. The survey should take no more than two minutes to complete. You can answer this survey anonymously if you want to.
Please be advised that you have until Monday 22nd June 2020 to respond to this parent survey. Responses to this parent survey will be used by Diabetes UK to assess our school’s nomination for the award. You can find out more about the Good Diabetes Care in School Award at www.diabetes.org.uk/school-award.
More of our latest news
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019