Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards
We are proud to announce that Linwood School has been awarded Bronze in the Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 2019-2020.
A Bronze Award means we are achieving change when it comes to addressing mental health in our workplace.
By participating in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Index we have made a long-term commitment to supporting the mental wellbeing of our staff. Going forward, we will be reviewing the findings from our report and developing a plan for implementing the key recommendations. One of these is to continue to work towards ensuring our colleagues workloads are manageable by providing extra support if needed, as well as ensuring that our roles match colleagues abilities and experience. We hear your concerns at the Workload Working Party. Another is to introduce an informal buddying system for new colleagues to have the opportunity to talk to someone outside of their line management structure and be signposted to support if they need it.
Our involvement in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Index means we are contributing towards cutting edge research on workplace wellbeing. We are on a journey towards a better way of working where supporting the mental health of our staff is part of everyday business.
More of our latest news
- Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July 15th July 2020
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019