Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July
As you may already be aware, face coverings are compulsory on public transport and will also be compulsory in shops in England from 24th July. However, this does not apply to children under 11.
For children and young people above 11, you may be exempt from wearing a mask if:
- You have a disability that means you cannot put a mask on.
- You have a disability that means you cannot wear or remove a mask.
- Putting on a face mask would cause you severe distress.
- If you use lip reading to communicate, the person supporting you to use public transport does not have to wear a mask.
- You do not have to wear a mask if you are using public transport to escape danger.
More of our latest news
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019