Exploring the Impact of COVID-19 on CYP with SEND – Survey
You may be aware that all Local Areas are subject to a cycle of inspection and review of SEND arrangements by the CQC and Ofsted. Although full inspections have been suspended due to Covid-19, LAs have been informed that interim visits will be made to some Local Areas/ Authorities in the coming weeks and months to understand the impact of Covid on children and young people with SEND. Capturing the views of parent/carers is a key component of our response.
BCP Council (Inclusion and Family Services) and Parent Carers Together are therefore seeking your views regarding the impact of Covid on your child or young person with SEND in the context of their school/setting.
Please click here to complete the questionnaire by the closing date of Wednesday 11th November.
Julian Radcliffe (Director of Inclusion and Families Services) & Parent Carers Together
More of our latest news
- Accessible Parks – Open Letter to BCP Council 5th November 2020
- Happy Half Term! – a message from Julie Jeanes 19th October 2020
- Please do not park on zig zag lines 13th October 2020
- Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July 15th July 2020
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019