Counselling support for parents & carers
Dorset Children’s Foundation has kindly offered access to counselling support for parents/carers in need of emotional support.
Sessions will be with a student counsellor, Genevieve Smith.
Genevieve is currently studying for her Level 5 qualification in Psychotherapy and Counselling at Bournemouth University.
Genevieve is governed by the National Counselling Board and BACP and works to both these ethical frameworks, including ethics, values, confidentiality and general data protection recommendations.
Counselling Support will be free of charge and become part of Genevieve’s accredited training hours. Each session is for 50 minutes.
We will be offering appointments at Linwood Campus and in the future, Springwood Campus.
More of our latest news
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019