- Home Learning can be found under the tab Learning –> Curriculum Pathways.
- Coronavirus – Parent Support & Guidance (including resources to help children transition back to school) can be found under the Support tab above.
Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support
A Complete Guide to Hand Washing
The video below is to explain and show the process of washing your hands which we would like both staff and pupils to watch and implement when in school.
For more information:
Public Health England (PHE): https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
More of our latest news
- Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July 15th July 2020
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019