Coping with Covid FREE webinar
3rd March 2021
Webinar: Coping with Covid: Supporting People with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
Date: Thursday 4th March
Duration: 45 minutes
Coronavirus is still making a lot of people ill. It is important that we follow the rules to stop the virus spreading. It can be harder to follow the rules when you are caring for someone.
This webinar has been set up to help follow the rules and is for anyone who is a carer or support worker. This includes family carers.
Self-Advocates from Speak Up will explain how it feels to them to follow the rules and how staff can help with this. Workers from Northern Healthcare will share how they support people to follow the rules and keep their staff safe too.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions to a panel of experts during the webinar.
Martin Farran, Director of Adult Social Care from Liverpool will chair the webinar.
Booking and joining information
You can sign up for the webinar here.
More of our latest news
- World Book Day – Thursday 4 March 2021 3rd March 2021
- DfE Open Letter re: lifting of restrictions from Mon 8 March 24th February 2021
- Free Webinars for parents/carers 8th February 2021
- Get help with technology programme 8th February 2021
- Children’s Mental Health Week 26th January 2021
- Exploitation alert – Cunch-Lines Chronicles app 22nd January 2021
- Raring2Go! Bournemouth Winter Magazine 20th January 2021
- Preparation for Adulthood 1:1 Sessions 8th January 2021
- Christmas Prize Draw Winners 17th December 2020
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 25th November 2020
- Accessible Parks – Open Letter to BCP Council 5th November 2020
- Exploring the Impact of COVID-19 on CYP with SEND – Survey 5th November 2020
- Happy Half Term! – a message from Julie Jeanes 19th October 2020
- Please do not park on zig zag lines 13th October 2020
- Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July 15th July 2020
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019