BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes
Dear Parents and Carers,
As you may know, some BCP schools are part of a programme of important school Significant Changes being consulted on by BCP Council. A link to the consultation website proposals is included at the end of this email.
The consultations are public and anyone is welcome to submit views and comments on the proposed changes. In addition, there are specific stakeholders whose views and comments are sought. These are:
- Families of all pupils who attend the schools that are the subjects of proposed changes, (Winchelsea School, Linwood School, Somerford School)
- Families of all pupils of Old Town Infant School and Nursery
- Families of all pupils of Canford Heath Junior School
- Families of all pupils of Heathlands School
- The Governing Body for Winchelsea School, Linwood School, Somerford School, Old Town Infant School and Nursery, Canford Heath Junior School, Heathlands School.
- School staff at Winchelsea School, Linwood School, Somerford School, Old Town Infant School and Nursery, Canford Heath Junior School, Heathlands School.
- Head Teachers across the BCP Council area including those of Independent and Non-Maintained Special Schools.
- Head Teachers of Schools outside of the BCP council area at which the LA places children in neighbouring authorities.
- Local Members of Parliament
- Trade Union representatives
- Local Children’s Centres
We would be grateful if you would consider responding to the consultation. The deadline is 11 June 2010 at 23.59pm for Linwood and Winchelsea school proposals. The deadline is 25 June 2020 at 23.59 for the Somerford Primary School proposal.
Within five weeks for the Linwood and Winchelsea school proposals, and seven weeks for the Somerford Primary proposal, from the date of publication of these proposals, any person may object to or make comments on the proposal using the link below:
or by sending them to BCP School Organisation Team, BCP Council, Town Hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth BH2 6DY firstname.lastname@example.org
More of our latest news
- Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July 15th July 2020
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers 22nd April 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019