BCP Council – Telephone Consultation Line for Parents and Carers
As part of the response to COVID-19, BCP Council Educational Psychology Service are offering parents and carers the opportunity to speak to an Educational Psychologist (EP) about their child while educational settings are closed.
Educational Psychologists are professionals concerned with the development, learning and social and emotional wellbeing of children and young people.
This term time only service is only available to Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole (BCP) residents or parents/carers with children in BCP schools. Parent/carers will need to have Parental Responsibility to access this service.
For more information, about this service, please visit: BCP Educational Psychology Service
More of our latest news
- Face Coverings – New Rules from 24th July 15th July 2020
- Summer Holidays – family activities, events & workshops 10th July 2020
- Linwood School is now on Facebook! 12th June 2020
- Parent Survey for Good Diabetes Care Award Nomination 8th June 2020
- Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards 14th May 2020
- BCP Proposals for maintained school organisation changes 7th May 2020
- Coronavirus letters, home learning & parent support 13th March 2020
- Time to Talk – Q&A session 3rd March 2020
- Behaviour Management Workshop for parents/carers 3rd March 2020
- Woodford Campus opening 16th December 2019
- Counselling support for parents & carers 22nd November 2019
- Wills, Trusts & Deputyship Coffee Morning 15th November 2019
- A Survival Guide for Parents – Evening Sessions 30th September 2019
- BH Coastal Lottery 30th January 2019