Linwood school uniform is only available for online ordering at PMG Schoolwear.
Please note that their stores in New Milton and Poole do not hold stock but you can use their free Click & Collect service to save on postage costs (you will need to make an appointment to collect).
It is recommended to buy online before 12th August – after that date uniform may not be with you in time for the new term.
Please label items of school uniform with your child’s name using name tags or a permanent marker pen. This will enable us to return items that have been found around the school.
Woodford Campus school uniform requirements are:
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue cardigan, jumper or school sweatshirt with logo – available from PMG Schoolwear (see link above)
- Grey skirt (approximately knee length)
- Black or grey trousers (girls may also wear trousers)
- White, black or grey socks
- Black sensible shoes are ideal (black trainers are acceptable)
- Fleeces are optional for the winter for break times or in extreme conditions as an additional layer to jumpers/ sweat tops. Pupils can wear a fleece instead of jumper if they are unable to wear a jumper due to their specific needs.
- Book bags/cases and PE bags with logo are optional.
- Please contact your child’s class teacher or Phase Leader if you have any concerns about school uniform.
Physical Education Kit
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt/polo shirt
- Trainers/plimsolls (football boots are recommended)
- Sports socks
- Swimming costume/trunks
- Shin pads (essential for certain sports)
- PE bag (optional)
The Clothing Allowance is a grant that Linwood School governors wish to support and is awarded on an annual basis. Once approved the allowance is valid for 2 years.
For more information on this allowance and to view the application form, please go to our General Forms & Letters page.