Please label items of school uniform with your child’s name using name tags or a permanent marker pen. This will enable us to return items that have been found around the school.
Woodford Campus school uniform requirements are:
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue cardigan, jumper or school sweatshirt with logo – available from PMG Schoolwear in New Milton or Poole or online at https://www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk/school/woodfordcampus
- Grey skirt (approximately knee length)
- Black or grey trousers (girls may also wear trousers)
- White, black or grey socks
- Black sensible shoes are ideal (black trainers are acceptable)
- Fleeces are optional for the winter for break times or in extreme conditions as an additional layer to jumpers/ sweat tops. Pupils can wear a fleece instead of jumper if they are unable to wear a jumper due to their specific needs.
- Book bags/cases and PE bags with logo are optional.
- Please contact your child’s class teacher or Phase Leader if you have any concerns about school uniform.
Physical Education Kit
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt/polo shirt
- Trainers/plimsolls (football boots are recommended)
- Sports socks
- Swimming costume/trunks
- Shin pads (essential for certain sports)
- PE bag (optional)
The Clothing Allowance is a grant that Linwood School governors wish to support and is awarded on an annual basis. Once approved the allowance is valid for 2 years.
For more information on this allowance and to view the application form, please go to our General Forms & Letters page.