- An outstanding, outward facing, self-improving centre of excellence
- Leaders of teaching and learning
- Progression and achievement for all
- Preparation for adulthood and lifelong learning; skilled employment and independent or supported living
- Support and empowerment for children, young people and their families to access wider services and therapies
- All partners inclusive of Education, Health, Social Care and the Voluntary Sector work collaboratively within a culture of high expectations and a proactive drive to narrow the gaps in outcomes, attainment and progress.
Values We Promote