At Linwood, we believe the child’s welfare is of paramount importance and all children have the right to be protected from harm.
All school staff receive Child Protection training and any issue of neglect or abuse (physical, mental, emotional or sexual) is taken seriously.
Please use the form on the right if you wish to report a concern.
This series of four animated films for parents and carers offer advice on how to help keep children safe from the risk associated with the sharing of nude and nearly nude images:
- Bournemouth and Poole LSBC (Local Safeguarding Children Board)
- Parent Info Website – CEOP and the Parent Zone
- National Autistic Society – Staying Safe Online
- Common Sense Media – Clear reviews from parents & educators on kid’s media (movies, books, TV, games, apps & websites)
- NSPCC – Info on keeping children safe online
- Heart FM – What is the Momo Suicide Game?
- Spire FM – Warning about self harm videos on YouTube Kids
Useful video from CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection command)
Romeo & Juliet: The world changes. Children don’t.