At Linwood, we believe the child’s welfare is of paramount importance and all children have the right to be protected from harm.
All school staff receive Child Protection training and any issue of neglect or abuse (physical, mental, emotional or sexual) is taken seriously.
Please use the form on the right if you wish to report a concern.
Linwood Campus – Nicola Cannings and Tina McGovern
Springwood Campus – Andy Maher and Soraya Monzondiaz
Littlewood Campus – Andy Maher and Soraya Monzondiaz
Woodford Campus – Celia Holland and Nicola Cannings
Summerwood Campus – Nicola Cannings
CHI – Karen Taylor
This series of four animated films for parents and carers offer advice on how to help keep children safe from the risk associated with the sharing of nude and nearly nude images:
Nude Selfies: What parents and carers need to know (YouTube Videos)
- Bournemouth and Poole LSBC (Local Safeguarding Children Board)
- Common Sense Media – Clear reviews from parents & educators on kid’s media (movies, books, TV, games, apps & websites)
- MyTutor – The Parents’ Guide to Teaching your Teen Online Safety
- National Autistic Society – Staying Safe Online
- NSPCC – Info on keeping children safe online
- Parent Info Website – CEOP and the Parent Zone
- Spire FM – Warning about self harm videos on YouTube Kids
- UK Safer Internet Centre
Useful video from CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection command)
Romeo & Juliet: The world changes. Children don’t.
Report a concern
If you have any concerns, please contact the Safeguarding Officer for your campus using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact names are listed on this page.