Preparation for Adulthood 1:1 Sessions
January 8, 2021
Are you a young person with SEND or are you a parent/carer of a young person with SEND, who is preparing to move into adulthood?
Do you need information about the following?
- Moving into adult services in education, health or care
- Finding or taking part in community activities
- Finding courses, study programmes, work experiences
- Finding out about how to stay healthy
- How to develop skills for independence
If the answer is yes, you can book a ‘one-to-one’ 30-minute information session with Lindsey Sloan, BCP (SEND) Preparing for Adulthood Coordinator, Stacey Harvey BCP Preparing for Adulthood (Adult Social Care) Practice Manager and Louise Chiles, BCP Family Information Service Manager.
- Friday 5 February (09:00am – 12:30pm)
- Friday 5 March 2021 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
More information can be found in the flyer below:
PFA 1-1 Sessions Feb and March 21