Linwood school uniform is only available for online ordering at PMG Schoolwear.
Please note that their stores in New Milton and Poole do not hold stock but you can use their free Click & Collect service to save on postage costs (you will need to make an appointment to collect).
It is recommended to buy online before 12th August – after that date uniform may not be with you in time for the new term.
Please label items of school uniform with your child’s name using name tags or a permanent marker pen. This will enable us to return items that have been found around the school.
Springwood School Uniform requirements are:
- White school/polo shirt
- Royal blue cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt with logo
- Black sweatshirt or cardigan with logo (for students in Years 10 & 11)
- Grey skirt (approximately knee length)
- Black or grey trousers (girls may also wear trousers)
- Black sensible shoes are ideal (black trainers are acceptable)
- Blazers are for Year 7 and above and are optional. They can be worn instead of a jumper or cardigan.
- Ties are optional for boys and girls
- Fleeces are optional for the winter for break times or in extreme conditions as an additional layer to jumpers/ sweat tops. Pupils can wear a fleece instead of jumper if they are unable to wear a jumper due to their specific needs.
- Hoodies are for PE only and are optional.
- Bags with logo are optional.
- Please contact your child’s class teacher or Phase Leader if you have any concerns about school uniform.
Physical Education Kit
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt/polo shirt
- Swimming costume/trunks – as required
- PE bag (optional)
The Clothing Allowance is a grant that Linwood School governors wish to support and is awarded on an annual basis. Once approved the allowance is valid for 2 years.
For more information on this allowance and to view the application form, please go to our General Forms & Letters page.