Get help with technology programme
February 8, 2021
The DfE and leading mobile network providers are helping schools support disadvantaged children through the “Get Help with Technology” programme.
The help is available to pupils in years 3 to 11 who rely on a mobile internet connection when their face-to-face education is disrupted due to Covid-19.
To meet this offer you must meet the following criteria:
- Do not have fixed broadband at home
- Cannot afford additional data for your devices
- Are experiencing disruption to face-to-face education
If you meet the criteria, please contact Teresa Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can nominate you for this offer. Please also provide the following information:
- The name of the mobile phone account holder
- The number of the mobile device
- The mobile network of that device (for example Three)
- Whether you pay monthly or pay as you go (PAYG)