Parents and carers will now be able to purchase uniform directly from the PMG Schoolwear website or at their stores in New Milton and Poole.
Linwood School Uniform requirements are:
- White or red school/polo shirt
- Royal blue cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt with logo
- Black sweatshirt or cardigan with logo (for students in Years 10 & 11)
- Grey skirt (approximately knee length)
- Black or grey trousers (girls may also wear trousers)
- White, black or grey socks
- Black sensible shoes are ideal (black trainers are acceptable)
- Blazers are for Year 7 and above and are optional. They can be worn instead of a jumper or cardigan.
- Ties are optional for boys and girls
- Fleeces are optional for the winter for break times or in extreme conditions as an additional layer to jumpers/ sweat tops. Pupils can wear a fleece instead of jumper if they are unable to wear a jumper due to their specific needs.
- Hoodies are for PE only and are optional.
- Bags with logo are optional.
- Please contact your child’s class teacher or Phase Leader if you have any concerns about school uniform.
Physical Education Kit
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt/polo shirt
- Trainers/plimsolls (football boots are recommended)
- Sports socks
- Swimming costume/trunks
- Shin pads (essential for certain sports)
- PE bag (optional)
The Clothing Allowance is a grant that Linwood School governors wish to support and is awarded on an annual basis. Once approved the allowance is valid for 2 years.
For more information on this allowance and to view the application form, please go to our General Forms & Letters page.